The TWDB administers loan and grant programs that provide for the planning, acquistion design and construction of water related infrastructure and other water quality improvements. Communities interested in financial assistance authorized by Proposition 2, or TWDB’s other programs, can call at (512) 463-4841 or email at Financial_Assistance@twdb.texas.gov.
You may access information on the Financial Assistance Application Review Process.
- Webinar: SFY 2014 CWSRF and DWSRF Program Updates and Changes, June 26, 2013, 2:00-3:00 pm CT
- Notice of Public Comment Period for Draft Amended SFY 2013 DWSRF IUP
- External Survey - TWDB Seeking Stakeholder Feedback
- Project Solicitation for Clean Water and Drinking Water State Revolving Funds
- TWDB Alternative Delivery Guidance (As approved by the Board February 1, 2012)