CWSRF Project Information Form
The deadline for new projects or for updates to existing Project Information Forms (PIF), to be included in the initial Project Priority List for State Fiscal Year 2015 is 5:00 PM CT on March 3, 2014.
Beginning with State Fiscal Year 2014, entities can submit PIFs any time throughout the year. Periodically the new PIFs will be grouped for processing, and eligible projects will be rated and ranked and added to bottom of the project lists. While the open solicitation provides more flexibility, the funds set aside for additional subsidy (loan forgiveness) will most likely be reserved for projects which are included in the initial Project Priority List.
If you have NOT submitted a project information form for your proposed project and would like to be added to an Intended Use Plan for funding consideration, please click the link and follow the instructions for the entire Solicitation Packet.
If you HAVE submitted a project information form during State Fiscal Year 2014 and would like to update your proposed project, click on the link below to complete and submit any necessary amendments.
- CWSRF Green Project Information Worksheets (TWDB-0162)
- Guidance for Determining Project Eligibility for Green Project Reserve (EPA, 5/16/2010)
- Census Data Search (WRD-284)
- Socioeconomic Survey Guidelines (WRD-285)
- Surveyor Certification (WRD-283)
- Survey Form for Obtaining Socioeconomic Data (WRD-273)